Continuing Trakmaster’s long tradition of building true off-road caravans comes the Trakmaster Pilbara Extreme, with the ultimate in off-road ability. It is a complete package ready to take on your next outback adventure.
- Floor Plans
- VR Tour
Pilbara Extreme Specifications
- 16’10” x 7’6″ Full Height Caravan
- 2x Standard Layout Options
- Trakmaster “Newgen” Chassis
- 12′ Dexter Electric Brakes With 2000kg Stub Axles
- 2x Recovery Points At Rear
- DO35 Offroad Coupling
- Hot Dipped Galvanised Chassis
- 2x 8.5kg Gas Bottles
- 2x Rear Jerry Can Holders
- Mesh On A-Frame
- 1x Front Jerry Can Holder
- Fold-Down Carry All On Rear Bumper
- TrakAir Trailing Arm Airbag Suspension System With Automatic Height Control Valves & Left To Right Adjustable Control Valves
- External Tap On Inside Of Drawbar
- Ultraglaze Gloss Acrylic Internal Cabinets
- Swift 4 Burner Gas, Grill & Oven
- Winegard Sensor TV Antenna
- ARB Twin Onboard High Output Air Compressor With 6mt Hose Kit, ARB Inflator With Gauge, ARB E-Z Tyre Deflator & ARB Speedy Seal Tyre Repair Kit
- Enerdrive 200Ah Lithium Ion Battery System With 240V Charger, DC To DC Charger, Solar Regulator & Monitoring System
- Innerspring Mattress/s
- Large Lockable Front Boot
- Pole Carrier
- Dometic 8500 Series Awning
- 12V Fantastic Roof Vent
- Composite Fibreglass Panel Wall System
- Extreme X – Country Rear Cutaway With Spare Wheel On Ratchet Under Cutaway
- Dexter DCS (Dynamic Stability Control) System
- Truck Mesh Stone Protection Shield At Front With Lower Flaps
- 265/75R16 BFG A/T KO2 Tyres Fitted To CSA Monster Alloy Rim
- Moulded Fibreglass Combined Shower/Toilet
- Evakool 146lt Compressor Driven 2 Door Fridge Freezer
- Wireless Lighting System
- CD/Radio With Front USB & 2 x Ceiling Mounted Speakers
- 2x Maxtrax Recovery Tracks Mounted To Rear Of Van
- High Level Ancillary Stop/Tail/Indicator Lamps On Rear
- Side Indicator Lamps Midway Along Each Side
- 2x 150watt Flexible Solar Panels
- Dometic S7P Double Glazed Windows With Integrated Blinds & Flyscreens
- Camec Double Glazed Top Radius Entry Door With Security Mesh & 3 Point Locking System
- Dometic Truma Aventa Roof Mounted Air Conditioner
- Hi Flow Scupper Vent Ram
Pilbara Extreme Floor Plans
Take it to the Extreme
The Trakmaster Pilbara Extreme as featured on Caravan World's "Best Aussie Vans 2015".
Pilbara Extreme Reviews
The Pilbara Extreme is a very attractive proposition as an offroad caravan. It’s well-built and clearly has a number of items added that could only come from an experienced offroad traveller.
With a body length of just 5.31m (17ft 5in), it is not a particularly large caravan but,in many ways, that is an advantage for narrow or heavily undulated bush tracks.
Although the Pilbara was not the winner in its category, it’s a very well set up caravan and aspirational offroader for adventure lovers.
For the full review by Michael Street visit Caravan World.
Interested in the Pilbara Extreme?
If you're ready to take the next step or simply like some additional information about the Trakmaster Pilbara Extreme get in touch with us.
You can leave your details with us using the form on this page or call us on 03 9720 0822.